Friday, January 11, 2013

Vintage 2013


It's been awhile I didnt share my mixie matchy style! and I miss it so much~~

This is the first post for the year of 2013, I'm still the old me but with new resolution, which is be a more happy gal instead of emo gal : D  ok, I think I'm slightly out of the topic...

So yea, its a new year but there's still some things I still remain the same, like vintage style its still my favorite!

so I decided to slightly dressed up to work~


Laced top - botique in plaza damas (they have a stall in curve too) - RM69.90
mustard skirt - one hidden shop in times square at the same floor with the cinema - RM 39.90























I think this shoes matched perfectly with the outfit, and the socks too! but nope I didnt wear this too work, abit too kua jiong la..I am a low profile person...hehehe XD





















Believe your eyes, the skirt is really very small..I think its 23inch ba!! but they said its free size -.- its good in a way...its so tight which make you dont feel like eating at all









































I would say its a perfect style for dating! but work...hmm...is it abit overdressed (in media industry), I'm a low profile person u know~ LOL...too bad la...no date for the day...just wear this to work and back home..
What do you think? abit overdressed for work? is it ok to dress like this for dating?? *lots of questions in mind*

No comments: