Saturday, August 06, 2011

Daily Leng Lui

I am so happy!!!

It is because I was featured in a blog called 'Daily Lenglui'  (you can read my post here)

Here's how it goes..one day the author msg me in my Facebook and asked my permission to be featured in their blog. For me, of course I am happy cause this is a total compliment for me. But I am worry after I read their blog...worry is because all the girls that featured in  the blog are so drop dead gorgeous...but its not original wan la

The author its lovely and nice enough to give me the preparation where a lot of the readers might write some mean or negative comments to me, because they used to see modified big boobs and modified face. I have nothing but original and natural 'beauty', most importantly I have inner beauty too.

Please don't get me wrong, I have nothing to go against girls who do plastic surgery, in other words, its still depends on the inner beauty which I believe they have it as well so I dont mind anything. Its actually need alot of mental preparation to go for plastic surgery lo, dont you think so? So far I am not that brave yet...

For me, as long you have a good heart and good personality...that's true beauty :)

Anyway...main point I post this is just to share my happiness and excitement that's all :) thanks for those who actually like me and thanks for those who dont like me and give me mean comments. I know different people have different taste, you cant have the whole world to like you...but your comments its my motivations to be a better person, no matter good or bad :) thank you~~ *hugzzz*

Feel free to add my fb page here or type Vanilla vOon :) Just open a page which is still very very new ~ free feel to support support ya

Hereby my small small eyes for those who love me~~ when I am very happy and smile my eyes will become one line~ hehehe





















Till then~

21 comments:

mizztraveller said...

you are really pretty and cute

dreaminvanilla said...

thanks babe!!

Shuwen said...

you deserve it ! :))) you look really pretty.

Isaac Tan said...

nice that you got featured! :) visiting from innit gathering fb page. :)

bendan said...

Hi, lenglui!! Hahaha... cool!! U looks sweet. =]

Your Humble Servant said...

you are featured because you really deserved it :)

dreaminvanilla said...

Shuwen - wahh...haha..I hope so dear..maybe I just the lucky one :p

Isaac - thanks Isaac...

Bendan - *shy* hahaha..u sounds so like a old fren of mine :p thanks ya

ur humble servant - hehe, like I mentioned earlier I think just happened to be so lucky :p the gals there are so pweeettiiee~..but thanks for ur compliment :)

darranlow said...

Congrats and I fully agree with bendan. The short hair makes it all the more fresh and better :)

Ken Wooi said...

at times, it's nice to be featured somewhere :P

dreaminvanilla said...

Darran - ..haha..thanks! but I guess I really need to keep it long liao..say wanted to have long hair for so long but still cutting shorter n shorter :p haha

Ken - its always nice to be featured in somewhere..give me more motivation :p hehe

jfook said...

but you really leng lui mah..

dreaminvanilla said...

jfook - haha...just an ordinary gal...but thanks :)

Anti-Aging, Health, Personal Care said...

you have the natural beauty


http://www.allaboutlovensex.blogspot.com

dreaminvanilla said...

thanks eng hou :)

Koh Kian Fai said...

*thumbs up*

dreaminvanilla said...

Kian Fai - *thumbs up* back~~

Jorge said...

oh yeah, first time 'discovered' you while getting my daily dosage of daily leng lui at dailylenglui.blogspot.com LOL. Congratz! =D

dreaminvanilla said...

Franch - LOL..daily dosage..haha..thanks for the support yea~

dapro said...

You look nice, I am sure your are nice person too!

dapro said...

dambantYou look nice, I am sure you are a lovely woman as well!

dreaminvanilla said...

dapro - hahaha...thanks!! so I'm a nice person or a nice women? hahaha :p thanks for the compliment ya :)