Monday, March 14, 2005

my life is terrible...

my life...my mind...my emotion...my everything...is really getting worst.
yesterday...is the 1st day he worked...i called...ask wheter he tired anot or wat or watever things tat happen on him when he working. i dunno is my feeling got prob or is just normal we talk so normal...like fren asking something from fren...sounds like i'm the one who asking all the things and he just answered my question...i felt tat i am very annoyed...so i decide to stop our conversation and hang down the phone after saying bye since he is driving also. i dunno why he treat me so cool...izzit becoz he too tired? but after wat happen tat day...i felt tat our relationship getting worst...and is hard 2 recover coz we dun have time 2 talk bout it and i only can meet him once a week. i just know that i really have 2 talk bout our prob...but i dunno wat 2 say to him.
i told a net fren..bout my prob..he told me tat one of his fren suicide becoz her bf tat been together for almost 3 years had break up with her...when i read her blog...wat she wrote is exactly wat i think in my heart...and how i feel and wat i really wan 2 say...and the way she did...maybe i will do it sooner or later...just see when i can't control myself...
i saw a HK charity programme just now...is something like penyakit of mental. they mention bout a penyakit call emotional sick...when i saw wat they list to know whether u got this penyakit anot...i think i got tat penyakit...maybe..if really got chance...i oso hope 2 go see a 'pshycology' doctor...and hope 2 get well...if not...i think i really will do things tat i shouldn't do
http://sadlyangel.blogspot.com/ <---- this is the one tat i mentioned tat wat she wrote is 99.9% wat i think and felt and hope 2 said. i have to say sorry to her if she mind tat i show this...

1 comment:

shinchan said...

Dun think too much ..