Friday, April 08, 2005

how are me? not good beocz os Momo :~(

oo...how long didn't write my blog liao ah?haha...becoz i reformat the comp liao...and i forgot my username and password...and i lazy 2 find it out...so...until now only hardworking abit find it out loh..hehe...
my life ah...not happy ah!!so sad...becoz of momo...momo is a puppy tat my sis in law bought 2 days ago...i love her so much coz she so stick to me...yesterday she slept with me somemore...but tat puppy got sick i think...my mom brought her to clinic today and momo really sick ler...so my sis in law take it back to the shop tat sold tat puppy to him wan and maybe change another dog or dunno......coz she's sick...and might die :~(...waaaa....i dun wan errrrr...*sniff sniff*...i so sad err...i miss momo so much...:~~((

1 comment:

shinchan said...

momo i want to see