Thursday, September 04, 2008

Padini Warehouse Sales

today went to Padini Concept Store punya factory to 'sou foh'
when I reach there..OMGGGG...seriously I was so shocked....so many ppl lohh!!! Cause I never been to any warehouse before...so maybe oso like tat la..but my fren said she oso didnt see so many ppl before..really so scary...imagine...today only thursday also like tat...I really wonder tomorrow and saturday will be how loh

this is how it looks like when u r inside



















and know why...we saw in the flyer stated that the stuff are as low as RM6, that is tempting enuff d, but when we reach there...omg..is everything RM6!! I so hard only can see guys working pants is RM9 ONLY.hahaha. But ya la...those stocks very old d...maybe 1 or 2 yrs ago wan..but who cares..I mean I dont care la, as long can wear..I quite satisfied with what I bought. 3 pairs of sandals (those nice nice wan la, not those 'yan zi toh hai') then 1 pair of shoe n 1 pair of boots...all RM6 per pair..hahaha. Then shirt ah, 4 pieces, hehe.. Really love it, since I dont really follow the trend wan, so doesnt really matter for me.


clothes put to wash d so only take the pic of the shoes





















Then around 12 something we finish shopping d. When we ciao...OMGGG..there were more...even longer queue (based on they limit the people to go in) really kesian them cause it started to rain d...then we were wondering..how come so many malays geh...especially during lunch time. Then I said :"Oh!! yahor...now they puasa ma, so nth to do oso...better come here shop rite" but I think they shudn't like this loh, cause...really very hot inside..will sweat like a pig...they where got the strenght to compete n squeeze with others woh.

this pic was taken when we heading off, but we reach is something like this..more squeezy la














imagine the line is like this..triple up


why everyone is like posing? hahaha






























































Then we go NZX (niu zhe xui) to have lunch. We went to this restaurant named '好味导' (dunno the last chinese word correct anot coz cant find another one that is similiar to the original name)
anyway...yea...I ordered the lala( a kind of seafood) spaghetti...I tot will be nice loh cause its recommended in the menu. Ok, the taste is not bad, but the lala..omg...its not tat many...then its small until like...I cant even feel tat whether I am biting something anot loh...so for sure I wont order the same thing next time n I wont reckon that as the recommendation for others. Then yann order rice with the dunno what pork thing. I didnt really taste it so I dont know how to describe the taste...haha..but I didnt hear any bad comments from her, so I think shud be ok geh

the lala spaghetti

































unknown name dish :p

























But anyway...if next time got such thing again (warehouse sales)...I will think twice wanna go anot, so early gotta wake up..hahaha

No comments: