Monday, August 17, 2009

Photoshoot at Putrajaya

since I've been writing so much late...this post will be just pics and some captions...wuahaha

So...its been a while that 'cotton rainbow' didnt have photoshoot...so Yann suggested to have photoshoot at Putrajaya.

Althought its not a long session..but we all enjoyed..just like last time


Of course we gotta start with group photo first for warm up...




































































































omg..when I see this pic I felt tat I look like a lesbian :p


















emo pic....love it cause Im emo :)


























love this pic too..although so contrast with the previous wan...so natural




























Then we moved to another destination since that place doesn't have much scenery to take

we went to one of the Putrajaya bridge

































Marilyn Monroe...wannabe :0
































of course...group photos again





















































n emo pics again...got tears wan u know...































I zoom in for you...



can see?






























can see?




























nah...there's actually none :p
























here come some sexay pics...










































n also some pics I love...with smiles...no more emo














































































legs look so huge here T_T

















































this is a weird pic...I mean weird pose

































they said my eyes macam can talk...can you read what I'm trying to say?
































today is monday!! we cannot have monday bluesssss...so I wan to end it with a smile for you all...


































happy working and happy weekdays :D

No comments: