Sunday, October 11, 2009

emo monday blue?

yay...lazy to type so lets 'enjoy' the picture :p

get tanned because of this photoshoot..but fun :D



I love how she mix the blueee




































such a nice feel they gave








































n then I give black face :p






































yen started to be so good in posing seductive liao :p






















































































I dont know why yen like this pic




















photoshoped by yen

















this is the original...which wan u think is nicer?
















soooo niceeee!!
















ori...

















walao...I see this pic I feel like slapping myself...so lc...this pic I photoshoped abit by myself..still learning





































































































love this pic sooooo much...kinda addicted to pose like tat d..



emo-ing...

















actually fixing the eye lashes la..hehe...hope these pics wont make u guys Monday blue's more blue :p

P.S no worries...next post will be happy picssss :D

No comments: