Monday, October 26, 2009

look into my eyes

still waiting yann to give me lots of pics lerrrr T_T

so thought of sharing something to u gals...ya..gals not guys..but if u r a nice bf, n reading my blog..maybe u can share with ur gf too :)

there's one day, one of my colleague borrowed my mirror at my cubicle to make up...a light one. so, I started to 'yin gao yin gao' her cosmetics...dunno why...this become one of my ..er..hobby ah? then she asked me some make up stuff loh..so I though to share it here too cause there's few of my frens asking about it

so at here I want to share my eyes make up :D ------------eye liner

why do I emphasize on eye line...well...I am really kiam siap...seriously a serious one. So i always bought those magazines which are very informative, to find out which are the best to use, same to eyeliner.

If come to make up, eye liner I think is the most important 'prop' that cant miss out (although I would prefer to have a perfect wan)

so..after trying out sooooooo many eye liner...this will be my best purchase of eye liner so far!

REVLON - color stay




















why do I love it? coz it stays...even for 8 hours! or more than tat! if u got use eye liners, alot of eye liners always not long lasting, and smear...till got panda eyes T_T





















so to putting on eye liner...the 1st step! I definitely will do is draw the inner eyelid...yes, INNER eyelid..like this



























why do I do so? cause if so u wont see there's a 'space' or the so called empty line..I dont know how to explain to you..u just can see it! maybe next time i shud just do a video

then the next step, draw from the middle to the back, and middle to the front, balance it
I will also fill up the space of the outer corner of my eyes..find the best amount to fit ur eyes...


























this is the end result...coz my eyes are small and round, so I will make it looks longer and slightly bigger...

AND the best thing of this eyeliner pencil is that I can control the length, so even after putting on the mascara, I can lengthen the eye liner and draw or touch up...NICE

























ta da...


























this is the heavier make up I will do, when going out with my gal frens...
























maybe next time I should have the tutorial in video...I dont like my voice so I will ask my fren to be the VO! hhahhahaha :p

hope this post wont make u bore...have a nice day!!

No comments: