Sunday, September 26, 2010

Are You Moist Enough?

When people saw me (my face), they will go :' I am so jealous of you, your skin is sooooo nice...seems so soft and flawless'. To be seriously frank with you, there's nothing to be proud of...because the truth is - I'm in the dry skin category. So it is not flawless, it is DRY. But I didnt worry too much about my face, cause there's soooo many skin care products for you to choose from that suits your skin. Or you can even cover the flaws on your face  by make ups. So yea, no problem on the face...BUT BUT BUT *running away while my body's skin is not revealing yet*


THE BODY...other than lotion..I dont think we can use any cosmetics to cover the flaws of our body. Yes I know gals from other countries like Taiwan or Japan have those bling bling thingy or the 'foundation' to make your skin looks fabulous. But imagine in Malaysia, is hot enough that we dont even want to apply sun block on our body, so I guess most of the Malaysian ladies would not really spend money on that. And so our main solution is BODY LOTION. 




















see the scratch there...become redish d even I didnt scratch it hard..


















and the leg -.- dry till like fish skin...sigh
I guess there's not many well known body lotion brands to try out in Malaysia, and so far I've been tried out most of them (those not pricey wan la). Nothing works for me, I dont feel any different yo! worst thing is some of the brand even caused itchiness!! But you know what, the habit of trying out other brands will not happen anymore...because I found the best body lotion ever - Vaseline!!



I am using 'Vaseline total moisture', cause I wanna give the total moisture to my skin and I know my skin need it!! I can really feel the moisture on my skin! its like you are so thirsty and you feel so good after drinking lots of water~~ and I can see my skin is glowing! Ok, I know I may sounds exaggerating, but really wan, as a female I just wanna share this to all of you out there...when we see ourselves pretty, we are sure happy right : D


Oh yea, other than ' Total Moisture', Vaseline also has other body lotion range like Healthy White, Intensive Rescue and Aloe Cool and Fresh.























loving my skin now~~



















You can join nuffnang Vaseline contest  too. Who knows you might win yourself a pair of invites to the poolside party at Luna Bar, and the prizes for the best written blog posts will be...


1st Prize - RM3,000 cash + Vaseline products
2nd Prize - RM2,000 cash + Vaseline products
3rd Prize - RM1,000 cash + Vaseline products
5x Consolation Prizes - RM200 cash + Vaseline products



So fast fast go and get one NOW and you will see how your skin glowssss~~


Ok...Now I want to go apply my Vaseline total moisture body lotion liao ~~ *gallopping* la la la la la la~~

No comments: