Thursday, September 30, 2010

Here I Come Again

 Guess where I'm flying to~~~


















maybe I should reveal end of the post..haha...take a guess...I've been to the place before, which is like 5 months ago. But this time will be with my parents
















and I will be attending my fren's wedding...


n this time will be flying with air asia--lucky me get to bought the tickets at the price of RM400something for both way to _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ (can guess d)?


but frankly speaking, I think nasi lemak is the only thing that is nice to eat...


















sky is my all time favorite, especially in the plane. I can just looking at the sky for hours.

sky is really very beautiful...do you agree?


















does this look like a wave to you? tsunami kinda wave..haha



















heaven

























we're almost there~~ this is the bridge






































arrived






































Here's the hotel we staying...yea..its small..cause we are in HONG KONG~~
















My friend - Ann arranged us to stay at Stanford Hotel which located at Mongkok. Damn convenient can!! walk out only we are at the centre of mongkok d...no worries if u crave for food. You can get more information here about the hotel. Rate is HKD550 per nite and wifi is free~~ but u gotta call the reception and ask for it.



















toilet it's bigger than I expected actually..haha..
Cause when my parents said small (they've actually went to the same hotel 10 years ago), I really thought its like those rooms in One World


we reached around 7something, which is just nice for dinner.

As I said its so convenient to stay at this hotel...just few minuets, we reached at this restaurant nearby called 'Tam Chai Yunna Noodles - 谭仔云南米线'.







I got myself a 酸辣猪肉丸米线,which is not bad at all..tats what I love about HK, everything is nice : D



















doesn't look spicy rite, but I think somehow it is spicy..or I mixed it?


n this is 麻辣米线 HKD 12...just nice for gals..as in the portion..haha...my parents said its very spicy, but I think its just nice...kinda sour thou




















then we walk around Mongkok



















cutenya~





















seriously Im not a big fan of sweet stuff, but when u r at HK, you should just try out any of thier 'tong sui'

but I actually regreted, haha...as in u shud find the famous  wan to try out..if there's not many customers in the restaurant, I think you should look for another one

This is red bean tong sui with liong fan n ice cream. It is supposed to be green tea flavor, but I guess that doesn't make this taste better















the '芝麻糊’ (zi ma hu) not bad thou...


eat full full jor we back to the hotel which is just opposite of this tong sui shop...

Will let u see pretty pretty bride - Ann~~ on the next post...stay tune : D

No comments: