Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Big Day Of My too...

Please read here first before you continue reading this...

So yup...*PAAAMMM*...

When I open my eyes, I saw people around me, and I saw the minyak angin which I think that woke me up..then only I realize I fainted just now...first time ever in my life I FAINTED...that's really so scary even now I kept thinking and trying to remember the 'feeling'...

then...after like few minutes I vomitted 'wong dam sui' I dont know what you call that in English (yea my eng sux), which is like you have nothing to vomit so u vomit that (pls tell me if you know what it call)...but after I vomit, I feel slightly better..

My friends all was taking care of me, even friends I just knew that day did the same, really appreciated what they did for me that day. I feel so embarrassing lo..

but another thing damn funny happened...while we all resting like quite the corner, suddenly a guy dont know japanese or korean come ask us whether those mat salleh can take pics with us anot..of course we do cause we very friendly wan ma..haha...so yea, after took a pic, another group of Indian came to us and wanna take pic too...we were like -.- err...LOL...but I didnt take the 2nd pic cause I bo lat d...

Sigh, I still feel very pai seh about that day...and since after that day I damn scare I will faint again so I force myself to eat and live more healthy, and the weather is so crazy nowadays, you all should take good care of yourself too :)

Ok...let's forget about my embarrassing moment and see some nice and lovely pics (before I fainted)












 my ex wife boh liao T_T

haha...anyway...wish them all the best and 'bak tao dou lou'...

I think soon will be someone's ROM..hm...

No comments: