Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bye Bye i-city

aww...it's sad to say bye bye to i-city photo shoot cause that means that's the end of this photo shoot, as in from preparing our outfit and all, photo shooting, and blogging about this. But good news is...will tell u end of this post * you must not scroll down to see the answer, if not you will regret!*















































Emeryn - beautiful as always

























emo sial..this sexy wong so got feel






















then change to so...*speechless*


















and then..can become so sweet omg -.-


then we all wanna be sweet too~

it is just so suitable and match with the flower background










































































of course, other than being sweet..you can have different kind of expressions too...to fit the theme









































I prefer the emo wan..hehe
















Last but not least, a group photo of us with the photographer~

















and my favorite picture among the bunch~~~ looks like a poster than I'm in some fairyland~~



before I end this post, I shall tell you the next theme of the photo shoot that we are going to shoot soon...are you ready for the answer? It is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I will tell you when I show you the post....weeeee~~~

till then XD

No comments: