Tuesday, July 08, 2008

not an oridinary day out of an ordinary day

nothing special today actually...as usual...but yet there are something that can take pics to post n blog geh...hehe

my bro un-tie bo...so he was upstair with us..the cute thing is that...he sit outside our room...quietly...like waiting for us...sooooooo cute loh...haha


<





















then we went out to have dinner (when dad go Bangkok work then mummy wont cook d) after dinner..I dunno why la, nowadays feel like eating ice cream. since today swensen got half price for 'earthquake', so I say I belanja loh, coz if ask them to spend they rather wait till next time wan, but now I craving for it ma...haha...so at last we went to eat la....


something happen again...actually no big deal la..cause there is a guy asked us whether he can get the chair anot, then we see...wah...5 people sit 4 people punya table...we get to have the 6 ppl punya table but there are only 3 of us...so we just ask them wanna change anot loh...coz we oso dun need tat many spaces ma....so..at last we get to change la...did something good really will feel happy wan loh..hahaha

soooooo tempting by just looking it

omg...how come my mom look younger than me...hahahaha

No comments: