Thursday, July 17, 2008

yayyyy!!! can graduate d!!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...hahaha..at last!! I finish my studies...I mean no longer a student (althought some people said be a student is the best thing ever)..well...I agree in some way la, but studying also very stress wan loh when is not from wealthy family

but...wuahahahha...just happy la...cause I passed all my subjects...abit mm dai coz 1 more mark I can get HD ah!!!!! but overall I quite happy cause I mean the 1 and a half years, 12 subjects punya results...I quite satisfy compare with last time...althought been thru alot oso...thanks to people that always there for me when I feeling down or stuck...esp my dear...hehe...kesian him...been suffer alot with me n bare with me when I'm not in good mood...hehe

but also abit scare...cause now a new life is starting..being out in the society will be a totally different environment to learn...althought I started work since 15 la, and also intern...but still...I think will be different..hopefully I can handle everything that comes to me la..good luck to my future :p

No comments: