Wednesday, December 16, 2009

flymas.mobi – as Easy as 1, 2, 3

Sureen : are we there yet

Henry : no

Sureen : are we there yet

Henry : wait la!

Sureen : are we there yet

Henry : cant u see I’m still using the laptop to book the tickets online

Sureen : but I’m done.

Henry : What?! How did you do that?

Sureen : cause I’m using flymas.mobi, its as easy as 1,2,3

Henry : easy like…how?

Sureen : just log on to flymas.mobi, and you’ll be able to navigate your way through it easily as the site is built for mobile access!

Henry : damn…internet make it so easy for us nowadays.

Sureen : not only internet but MAS make it easy for us too! Now Malaysians can book flights with MAS anywhere they want from their phones!

Henry : what’s the website again?

Sureen : it’s flymas.mobi…as easy as 1,2,3 :D


Well, that will be my radio commercial for MAS flymas.mobi, since I always write commercials, why not for this post.hehe...of course I didnt follow exactly for the rules cause I want to have the best for MAS! of course also cannot be too long la, if not readers will get boring.











So here goes my post for blogging about the flymas.mobi. What are you waiting for, there's free tickets up for grab!






from MAS to Australia, ASEAN countries and domestic!!

Just title your blog post ‘flymas.mobi – as Easy as 1, 2, 3’ and send an email to flymas.mobi@nuffnang.com with your full name and permalink of your blog post and you’re done!

you can log on to nuffnang.com.my, to know more info of how to join this contest.

I have done my part...how about you?

No comments: