Sunday, October 09, 2011

Uniqlo

Gosh...browse thru my folders in my laptop and I found out that I missed out this important shooting - Uniqlo!!! oopssy~

around 7am we have to reach the venue to do our make up and hair d

since that take quite some time, we were seperate to 2 groups on that day to do the shooting




my hair was still so long that time~






















a very cool looking gal but she's a very nice person!! (March)
oh..my scarf and the dress is from Uniqlo...matched me so much but I dont know why people categorize me as 'the gal next door'...hm...I'm not that nice thou...hahahah XD



a group photo before we continue our 'journey'



















we take turn to shoot based on the location and our outfit






















I like her outfit !!! esp her shoes~

the photographer

















some crews~



















damn stylo rite~ of coz..cause he's the stylist for this shooting






we walked around the KL...seriously its very tiring, imagine with our heels!!!























tired face -.-























still we very pro to put a smile on our face during the photoshoot~


























then we get to have our 'breakfast' !! yay~




























last but not least, to take a photo with the designer!






















after few hours of shooting...its lunch time yo~~

















another bunch of new friends!!! hope there's moreeee annndd mooreee shootinggssss comiinggg~~~

Oh..u can see my profile and photos here in the uniqlo website : D see u guys soon!

2 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Wow, model for uniqlo! I love their comfy jeans and polo tee :D

dreaminvanilla said...

thanks! fren give me the chance la :D
their jeans comfy ah? coz I always wanna wear jeans but my skin so sensitive like the skin cant breath when I wear jeans :(