Friday, December 10, 2010

Fly me to the moon

Fly me to the moon
And let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars
In other words hold my hand
In other words darling kiss me

If you know this song, hope that light up your day (or nite : D )
if you dont know the song, search for you and I hope u like it :)

OK, I know I'm totally out of topic. I actually wanna post about the photoshooting..yay~

Why I would wanna use the title - fly me to the moon...firstly is because I really love the song...another reason is...I wanna portray that in my picss~~

I love flying during my photoshoot

ok...instead of flying, maybe jumping is more the suitable word



but this pic...really look like fly me to the moon ma...rite? rite?? (say rite pls) haha
but to be frank...I really love this pic, and my bestie get to capture the flying moment of me...
face expression+body movement+heels = not easy at all



but good! I love challenges...and 'fly me to the moon' become my signature pose

then Hui Wen and Mei Chin wanna try my signature pose to coz tat seems interesting :D


let's take a look on Hui Wen's pics


ooo...she saw the moon d~



 fly~





sexy lady's turn to fly to the moon~


n her legs...oo~~ sexy




I'm trying hard..to get the best pic to show tat I am flying to the moon~





















it might look easy as 1,2,3 but its not as easy as u see in pic
still trying hard..i wan 100%!



































guess these 2 pics with the most feel of 'fly me to the moon'...

I will try my best and harder next time! hope the next photographer boleh tangkap my moment...teehee

oopsy..not enuff sexy pics of mei chin tim although just show her sexy legs..no worries...I will pose her puppy innocent eyes + sexy mei chin...also will be the last post of this photoshoot...so stay tune my loveliess~~hope u enjoy :)

No comments: