Friday, December 24, 2010

Laziz~

Yay ~ its christmas(eve) again...and do my lovelies already have some plans with their friends and family? or maybe their lover?

Things seems to be happening very fast this christmas for me. The mood, the environment, the pressie, the people etc... or maybe its just me?

Indeed, I am :p and I celebrated christmas with my group of besties a week earlier at this Arabic style Restaurant named Laziz which located at Mont Kiara

Off Jalan Duta Kiara, Mont Kiara,

No.18 18-1, Jalan Solaris 5,
Mont Kiara, Off Jalan Duta Kiara,
50480, Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-6203 6607









took a picture of myself in the car with my hair band on cause it's my very first hair band I would wear to public ( or would I not? ). I will say this is my first ever 'proper' hair band to wear it out because I just not use to wearing extra things on my head as I dont look suitable with those kind of looks, just dont know why my face need to come clean n simple, when extra things was added, everything seems to be...complicated..hm...


Anyway...this consider my first time trying out the middle east cuisine







pics stole from Yann's blog





Let me introduce this special room for u, and I called it washroom...hahaha..doesnt look like one rite! I know...




Ok now it does...


so like I said, while waiting for the food to come, the best thing to do is take picures :D





















yes...my hair band it's an on and off thing for me..hahaha..cause I just feel..I really feel weird la..













YES! I caught the moment perfectly...I just wonder whether his frens saw allthese expression before..

and yes again! I got this look cause I wanna show how much does he look alike...with the CIMB octopus..




LOL


ok..enough of ugly pics of him..let me show u sexy Mei Chin again...every guys' punya dream santarina  :p



n lonely CS tat nite..kesian him cause he's alone that nite..its not tat he dont have gf



 at last!!the food is here~~*drooolliinngg*

Laziz Mazza


Im not a veggie person..not at all seriously but I actually love this : D..I can feel the freshness and its delicious!


Laziz Mix Grill
all the best thing in a plate :D with Shish Tawook, Shish Kebab, lamb cubes & lamb chop.




Nasi Briyani~



I didnt really give a 'deep' try on it..just tried the rice which taste not bad at all..Yann loves it and she's so gonna go back just for the Nasi Briyani..haha

Last but not least..a group picture of us!



and now I am going to get ready for my xmas dinner tonite : D

till then my lovelies~ and merry christmas to all of u ~~

No comments: