Tuesday, March 10, 2009

sincerity is important - so is Jane Sum Jane Yi

damn...I dont know how shoud I title the title (which I very mind), yup..pai seh la..is OneFM event again..haha...wat to do..I guess I'm a hardcore fan of my working radio station :p
Ok...back to the title..if you been a hardcore fan of OneFM as well..then u will know what event I am going to talk about, if u dunno...I'm letting u know now..hehe

Jane sam Jane Yi is something like speed dating. Well, we have an announcer named Jane (6am-10am morning kaki) have this contest, guys just send in their pics n profile...ppl involved will choose 10 contestants out, then the contest was held last week, at Sg.Wang.

Let's me intro u this 9 guys 1 by 1 ya...I think once u see the pic u also know who will be the one who won this contest.
























She's Jane...pretty kan
























this is our new hand sign...not acting cute but to mean OneFM

we took few pics behind the stage :p














































at first..this is the crowd...can I consider this as crowd? haha


















ok la..this is another angle...which also not that many ppl...yet


















Jeff...her partner...the MC for the day

























the judges, her frens



















No. 1


















He sang a song, which is not that bad


















No. 2


















this really call crowd la..haha


















he's 23 yrs old...but he sounds n look younger than tat



















No. 3


















damn 'yeng' rite this pic...got nice lighting, he so confident man...salute

see..he so confident while he's singing


















No.4...he at 1st weird weird wan loh..


















I think Jane really likes him...


























see..she gave him full marks wei
























No.5...this guys really not bad also loh...1dt runner up :p





















no.6....accountant woh


















give flowers somemore...woot
























no.6...this guy is the weirdest guy among all...cause his performace is read poem T_T


















No.8


















ya...this guy is not outstanding..but his singing is definiately the most outstanding




no.9...this guy also very weird..but I guess he's just too shy n too 'gan jiong'

















after 6 yrs...he danced again


















give rose again..haha


















actually really can see who's the winner d loh


















expected rite...I even prepare the angle on them d :p
























but actually they quite match la



































1k ah...so nice
































hai...where can compare..not at the same level somemore loh..haha





































after take this pic...makan makan then all ciao d loo..except me n lil Jun went for shopping..gotta give credit to my guy colleague la..cause he been there also...altot not with us la..but I knew its not easy at all la for a guy...haha

hai...still waiting for picssssssss ahhhhh...hope to get it soon loo..media nite, my birthday part 2, wat else ah..really cant remember :p till next post

No comments: