Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stripe-ers

gotcha :p

haha...actually my content is about stripes...but because I am the one who love the stripes...so :p just for the fun of it

Yup, I know checkers are very popular now...but FYI...stripes getting into the trend lately...especially the white blue stripes, the sailor style...which is my favorite!! well...not because of the trend, I realize that years ago I already fall in love with stripes, especially the horizontal wan...vertical stripes although make people look skinnier, but dunno leh, I felt the style is abit old (no offence) :p

Recently more crazy..shud say because now they have this trend again so I its easier to get this kind of style...let's say....Kitschen..hahaha

They memang like this, I mean they categorize their stuff..like purple 1 side, checkers,strpies, red all categorize nicely wan...tat's 1 one the reason I like to go there and try out their shirt...also shopping la..haha

I guess I have this..er..weird habit...if u've been my loyal readers, maybe u will remember I went to Kitschen last time and I chose all grey stuff, this time also like this...I mean I got all the stuff I wan d then only I realize they have things in common..so this time was stripes...



























out of topic..haha...just purely like the top :p

ok...back to topic




























I like this cutting but the sleeve there too short T_T
































too big and old































I love this!!! the cutting very nice...but its 49.9..which I dont think really that worth la although tempted d...will do research 1st!
































After seeing stripes, I only remember...eh...I really got alot of tops are stripes wan

like



























my fav top...bought in Forever 21...sweet stripes






























normal stripes




















thick stripes...I know my face was so round! plus thick stripes make u look fatter T_T






























somewhere in DFO






























my most comfortable jacket..now still wearing...bought in Jay Jay's as well






















this orange wan ah...AUD6 only...wuahaha..but wore few times only got lubang d although now still can wear :p



















another fav of mine



















There 2 WAS belong to my sis...not WERE cause she gave me one d..haha



































fav of the fav :p

go stripersssss!!!!! I mean stripes!!!

No comments: