Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ITS ON FIRE!!

OMGGGGGG!!! what's that????



















a forrest burning? a factory burning or a village burning? so scary!! I really wonder what's burning...its like almost 1 hour long? when I noticed...its really quite heavy d...then another 45 minutes to 1 hour I only saw its getting smaller...when is around 20 munites that time I guess...I keep on heard popping sounds...it is exploding! (at that time) so I think it might be factory gua...well..we just gotta take notice of the news...hopefully there's no one get hurt or something..God bless!


kinda ironic loh I felt..cause at 1 side there's a place on fire..mean there might be people are in dangerous or something..but on the other side..they having fireworks?! omg...I mean..I live further I also notice..takkan they so near they wont notice wan ma...



Anyway...did someone say there's nothing is free...well...I can tell u that..it might not..other than u gonna spend ur petrol money to the place la..haha...I get to receive a footspa from true spa (under true fitness) which is located at Jaya 33 there...

Supposingly I booked for the eye treatment (among with footspa n back massage)..but they said they were fully booked or watever la of that treatment on that day...so I gotta just footspa..I dont like ppl massage for me (but I like to massage for others n they love it! hehe)

Really no need to pay anything wan...the only thing is just that u gotta listen they 'persuade' u to join..but that day the gal didnt really say much n didnt really push us to get the package...overall I think its really tempting n worth it to get the package...so if any of u was thinking to pamper urself..y not consider bout that...wanna know more bout it..maybe ask around ur fren whoever got join true fitness...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no.. it's kennysai.blogspot.com
read and u'll be amazed.

dreaminvanilla said...

oh..pai seh...i tot is his blog...didnt read it properly just saw those pics..haha..no wonder..coz I how come his name change d

Anonymous said...

hello. how was ur day so far??
eh..u have msn?? chat there easier.. :)

dreaminvanilla said...

oh..u give me urs la.i add u..hehe