Wednesday, June 25, 2008

my room

hm..this few days didnt really go out...BUT..I cleaned n tidy up my room this 2 days...n I loving it. I know la, alot people will find it weird cause of the colors of the wall. I wanted to have 70's feel la cause I like 70's or retro style ma. Plus I like green, white and orange colors also. I find these 3 colors match wert...so my room became how it is now. It's almost done, just hang few more things in the room then is 100% done d...hehe
ohyea...since so many people thought my first favourite color is white, this is quite a nice way to show that actually my favourite color is green...hehe

overall of my room...can see wert the other side from the mirror..hehe



k la, this is another side of the room.
yay...my new wardrobe after using the old wardrobe for like years. share with my elder sis for like dunno how many years d then use for my own for another few years...hm..I think got 7 years..haha






One of my fav part, too sien nothing to do so paint paint the exhaust fan..makeit look like a flower

another fav part, instead of putting 0-5...I put music notes. I know is ugly la, cause I memang not talented in drawing stuff
























I think I should say all the pics I put here are all my favourites parts of the room, eh..then mai my whole room loh...hahaha..

okok..another part. I stick something on the room, firstly is because to do some decoration la, but the main reason is that when the lights is off outside, I can know that the door is close or open by noticing the thing on the door, so mai wont bang on the door loo..hehe



at first when I clean my room, I just hang this thing on the door knob cause near to the me while cleaning, then think think..eh...I got too much recycle paper on those places they should be also, so I just hang here, if anyone want to leave me message also easier, especially now sleep till quite late...wuahaha

No comments: