Sunday, June 01, 2008

day trip in the city

well..if some of u noticed..some previous posts got some allignment probs..guess is becoz i change the templates too many times so alot o things kelam-kabut d..n I got enuff of it!! from 2something noon till like 15 minuets ago only stop searching for the templates I want. ok..anyway..dont want talk about that d.
now I gotta turn back time again, haha...this post should be more ealrier than the two previous post (birthday n CNY)...this day trip is organized by deakin uni those peer supporters...for international students..actually nth much to say also..haha..but pics are more than usual..eh...after I posts all my pics only realize..er...also not more than usual also..haha..next time loh :p

~me n steven at Flinder Street~








~yea..we all advertising my blog..haha~
~Di's ziu pai pose~
~ I forgot call wat thing d...er..parliament ah...~
~I look tiny...but people behind me look more
tiny..haha~
~back to Uni d...so tired~

No comments: